Welcome back!



Hello there! Just like Obi-wan's famous line, blogging seems to be one of the few things to survive--thrive!--the transition into the social-media-dominated world. Another thing that's survived--thrived!--is my own forays into written communication. So here we are, over four years later, over 50 episodes into my foray into podcasting over at For Christ's Sake, Anakin! (another medium that has somehow survived and thrived), back on the blogosphere.

This isn't to say I'm ending FCSA: in fact, I'll probably be recording a new ep tonight. I'll also link new episodes here going forward and embed the Anchor player to the site. What it does mean is that I'll be leaning into my strengths at written communication for more more in-depth commentary, and keep FCSA for reviews, reactions to new content and interviewing guests. I'm sure The Rise of Skywalker will give me lots to talk about, and write about.

Also, I'll definitely be keeping the Trek-inspired title, even as Star Wars has become my primary fandom. I am very much aboard the Picard hype train.

So here we are again. Ex Astris Sapientia, Wisdom from the Stars.

I hope you enjoy and come along for the ride.

Comments

Popular Posts